We’re mixing things up and bringing you our recipe for an awesome Charleston Cocktail Week — which is happening between Mon., April 18 and Sunday, April 24. We crafted up a concoction of signature events and drinks to try during this week-long festival — but you can’t go wrong with your own recipe.🍹
Before we start, check out the growing list of participating bars + restaurants. We can’t wait for $7-$10 special libations from local spots like Bodega, Frannie & The Fox, NICO | Oysters + Seafood, Bourbon N’ Bubbles, Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails, and Neon Tiger.
Follow the recipe:
- A spritz of florals. On Monday, create a personalized luxury perfume at the Perfume & Champagne event at Tijon at 344 King St.
- A hint of citrus. Sip on the Charleston 75 cocktail with Bernheim wheat bourbon, St. Germain, lemon, and sparkling rosé from Bourbon N’ Bubbles.
- A bite of savory. Head to Zero George on Thursday for the Cocktails & Canapés event and enjoy curated drinks and elevated hors d’oeuvres.
- A few dashes of bitters. Try the The Prized Pig cocktail with Striped Pig Gin, lemon juice, and orgeat syrup at Bistronomy By Nico.
- A dollop of whipped cream. On Saturday, bring your dog to Colonial Lake at 42 Ashley Ave. for Puppy Yoga + puppuccinos — take home a Cherry Blossom Cocktail from Cane Craft Cocktails.
- A sprinkle of lemon bread crumbs. Savor the Smoky Bacon Mac and Cheese cocktail with smoked bacon, white cheddar, and Monterey Jack from Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails.
- A bunch of flowers. Hit the road for the Historic Walking Tour on Sunday — meet at the corner of Chalmers + Broad streets and see historic architecture and gardens.