Whether you’re a new graduate, are simply looking for a change, or have dreams of walking out of your current job Jerry-Maguire-style – there are cool employment opportunities available in Charleston.
We’ve scoured the internet and curated some of the coolest opportunities – both full time + part time – in town in a variety of industries. 👇
Bonus: You can check out the Charleston Chamber’s Career Resources page for more information on local employment resources if you’re currently on the job hunt.
Disclaimer: Make sure you check to make sure the job listing hasn’t expired. If it has, you can continue your job local job search here.
○ Content Team Manager | Amazon (North Charleston) | Full-time | Potential to be remote | In this position, you will lead a team of content developers who create and improve content for various clients + internal teams. | Apply.
○ Content Developer | Benefitfocus | Full-time | “In this role you will own the overall content and engagement strategy for all employer personas. This includes defining a content strategy that speaks to these personas, develops insights and guides their unique buyer journey with Benefitfocus.” | Apply.
○ Marketing Manager | Salon Alexandria + The White Room | Full-time | If you have a passion for the beauty + bridal industry, this one’s for you. You will implement various marketing strategies across multiple platforms for these two companies to gain brand awareness. | Apply.
○ Media Planner/Buyer | The Brandon Agency | Full-time | This marketing solutions company is looking for someone “who is focused on building [their] client’s business through research, planning, negotiation, and placement of media for all platforms.” | Apply.
○ Tallo Community Manager | Tallo | Full-time | Potential to be remote | Help create + launch Tallo’s newest initiative, Tallo Community – a virtual forum where users can “ask college & career questions, share challenges, and receive guidance from their peers.” | Apply.
○ Administrative Assistant | ECPI University | Part-time | “If you enjoy helping others and are looking to succeed in a fast paced, student-centered environment, this may be the position for you!” Apply.
Business + Finance
○ Business Coordinator II | The Medical University of South Carolina | Full-time | In this position, you will “work closely with leaders to execute strategic business plans while providing leadership for developing, implementing and monitoring financial operations in support of the Finance Executive Committee.” | Apply.
○ Graphic Designer | The Local Palate | Full-time | Must have a BA or BS degree in graphic design or a related field + around two years of previous experience (preferably in the publication or advertising industry). | Apply.
○ Content Director | Water Mission | Full-time | If you’re interested in working for non-profits, this position will allow you to lead content development strategy by creating engaging digital + physical content that encompasses the company’s global mission. | Apply.
○ Ghostwriter | Advantage|ForbesBooks | Full-time | Have a knack for business + publishing? This ghostwriting position allows you to work alongside business professionals to oversee and execute flawless book production. | Apply.
We love Charleston, but we have six amazing sister cities, where our colleagues put out daily newsletters – GVLtoday, COLAtoday, RALtoday, AVLtoday, NOOGAtoday + LALtoday. Check out these cool opportunities to live here and work in one of our other favorite places.
○ Global Account Sales Manager | HelmsBriscoe | The Global Account Sales Manager will develop a customer base, facilitate site selection searches + contract negotiation. Skills in salesmanship, prospecting + planning are required. | Apply here.
○ Senior Underwriter | New American Funding | The Mortgage Underwriter will evaluate credit worthiness, perform property analyses and analyze loan risk. Applicants must have mortgage underwriting experience. | Apply here.
○ Customer Service Representative | Alorica | Full-Time | “Work from home as a customer service representative, providing technical support to customers and assisting with their personal mobile devices.” | Apply on Indeed
○ HR Coordinator | innovateHR | Full-Time | “HR Coordinators are the primary point of contact for their select group of clients + they play an integral role in the successful relationship and retention of the client base.” | Bachelor’s Degree Required | Apply on company website
○ E-Mail Marketing Coordinator | Biltmore | Full-time | If building emails + capturing an audience is your jam, check this job out. Collaborating with all digital marketing efforts, the E-Mail Marketing Coordinator plays a pivotal role in the Biltmore experience. | Apply
○ Recruiter | Pine Gate Renewables | Full-time | Looking to help build a stellar team + partnering in recruitment strategy design, remote, in Asheville + even in Charlotte? If you have full cycle recruiting experience + love renewable energy, look no further. | Apply
○ State Testing Specialist | Pearsons | Raleigh, remote | full-time | In this position, you’ll be identifying potential risk areas and supporting State Test Coordinators in mitigating risk + helping to provide safe, secure, and confidential testing environments.
○ Transcriber for Law Enforcement Audios | Net Transcripts, Inc. | Contract based | In this roll, you’ll transcribe audio content of criminal investigations, internal affairs, and various law enforcement audios. | Apply.
○ Staff Accountant | Freight Waves | Full-time | Staff accountants will perform general accounting activities, be responsible for daily accounts payable activities, assist with the annual financial statement audit, and more. | Apply.
○ Full Stack Developer | Unum | Full-time | Unum’s full stack developer should show an interest in software architecture + will be responsible for building software solutions in their business portfolio. | Apply.
○ Sales Consultant | CannaMD | Full-time | If you’re interested in learning more about the medical mariujana industry, this job is for you. Help Floridians learn how to obtain proper licenses, while retaining current clients + creating new ones. | Apply