Make room for seconds, because Charleston Wine + Food has released the schedule for the 2023 festival, to be held from Wed., March 1-Sun., March 5. The full official schedule can exclusively be found on the CHSWF app.
The 2023 Culinary Village be held at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, with events held at bars and restaurants across the Lowcountry.
Attendees can enjoy over 100 things to do, including categories like hands-on classes, beverage workshops, signature events, excursions, bar takeovers, signature dinners, and lunches + brunches.
Here’s a handful of festivities we’re excited about:
- Pink Bellies Signature Dinner - Enjoy a mix of family recipes, Vietnamese-American eats, and globally-influenced fare at this cocktail dinner on Thurs., March 2.
- SAVI Cucina Wine Lunch - Dig into coastal Italian cuisine + sip on curated world-class wines at the wine bar on Fri., March 3.
- Culinary Village - Explore Riverfront Park and experience interactive chef demos, new food sampling areas, live music, and shopping from Fri., March 3-Sun., March 5.
- Bar Takeover: El Prado @ Bar Rollins - Head to this wine-focused pop-up where pours from Bar Rollins and LA’s El Prado will be paired with small bites on Fri., March 3.
- Shuck It - Take this hands-on class to learn how to shuck oysters from a local pro followed by a demonstration on Sat., March 4.
Did you know? The total economic impact of the 2022 festival was $26,593,791. At the last fest, 23,000+ pounds of glass were recycled from the Culinary Village.
Charleston Wine + Food aims to elevate community members, celebrate the Lowcountry, and create an enriching experience.
Tickets will go on sale Thurs., Oct. 20. Heads up: Festival passes tend to sell out quickly. Apply to volunteer at the 2023 festival.
To view the full schedule of events, use the link below to download the CHSWF app.