Whether you’re a novice on the mat or an experienced yogi, the Lowcountry has plenty of places to practice. Find your zen at these 27 yoga studios around Charleston.
If you’re just getting started
Satsang Yoga, 1256 Ben Sawyer Blvd., Mount Pleasant
- This yoga studio offers many levels of classes — we’re eyeing the “Hot Summer Nights” class.
Three Keys Yoga, 503 Front St., Summerville
- Three Keys has different levels of difficulty, including beginners, intermediate, and experienced. Spend time on physical postures and incorporating movement to breath.
Yoga Daily, 1965 Riviera Dr. Ste. 2A, Mount Pleasant
- This studio’s mission is to provide a warm and welcoming space for students to explore the many facets of yoga and themselves.
Yoloha Yoga Studio, 1750 Signal Point Rd. Ste. 650, Charleston
- Classes are open to all levels, and modifications are given when needed. Yoloha has hot yoga classes + nonheated ones.
Ohana Yoga, 509C North US Hwy., 52, Moncks Corner
- This new yoga studio is the first of its kind in Moncks Corner. It strives to create a safe + inclusive space to support your wellness journey.
King Street Flow, 484 King St. #207, Charleston
- King Street Flow celebrates ancient wisdom found in yoga. This studio provides various styles of yoga + a wide range of classes and offerings.
360 Yoga Charleston, 1141 Bowman Rd., Mount Pleasant
- This community studio is all about honest and true yoga. Its core values are kindness, service, and family.
Lowcountry Yoga, multiple locations
- Located in Summerville + Mount Pleasant, Lowcountry Yoga is a boutique studio that combines the old with the new — connecting the physical with the mental and emotional.
Grayce, 359 King St., Ste. 301, Charleston
- This downtown studio offers various practices that work on having a strong body, still mind, and soft heart.
Essential Yoga, 140 W. Richardson Ave., Summerville
- Essential Yoga is a specialty studio providing simple + accessible yoga for mobility and pain relief.
Sculpted Lotus Yoga, 1662 Savannah Hwy. #225, Charleston
- In the heart of West Ashley, Sculpted Lotus wants to take you from chaotic to calm. Classes are trauma-informed and structured to improve your mental health. Parents have the option to take a class with their children.
If you want to practice at home
Daniel Island Yoga with Diane, home studio, virtual
- Diane Zalka has been teaching yoga since 2003. She teaches on Zoom through recorded classes + offers drop-in services, subscriptions, and class passes.
James Island Yoga, 2026 Wappoo Dr., Charleston
- Located in the heart of James Island, this studio offers in-person classes, live streaming, and on-demand.
- One of the many classes Darcy offers is in-home, private yoga. If you want to have a personalized wellness practice in the comfort of your own home, give this one a try.
Community Yoga, 815 Savannah Hwy. Suite 102. Charleston
- Community Yoga has in-person classes but also provides on-demand lessons online. Enjoy courses for all levels.
- Join Beth’s online yoga community — most days require only 10 minutes of practice.
Holy Cow Yoga, 10 Windermere Blvd., Charleston
- This yoga studio has been offering classes since 1999. If there’s ever a time you can’t make it for in-person classes at the studio, give its virtual or YouTube classes a try.
If you want to connect with the community
Sun & Sol Yoga, 63 W. 9th St., Folly Beach
- Sun & Sol offers daily sunset restorative vinyasa yoga classes at the Regatta Inn on the beach.
Serenity Tree Yoga, multiple locations
- Serenity Tree Yoga offers weekly beach yoga classes on Folly Beach, Sullivan’s Island, and Mount Pleasant. There are also offerings for special events like bachelorette, wedding day, and birthday yoga. Find a class that works for you.
Yoga at Low Tide Brewery, 2863 Maybank Hwy., Johns Island
- This Lowcountry brewery gives you the chance each month to come together to practice yoga and enjoy a pint of beer or kombucha.
Bella Rybak Yoga, multiple locations
- This pop-up option travels to different places. Check out Bella Rybak Yoga for the next event + free options.
If you want a mix of fitness options
Yoga Den and Core Studio, 5401 Netherby Lane #901, North Charleston
- This space has it all — from yoga classes to teacher training, massages, workshops + events.
The Works, 465 Meeting St., Suite 160, Charleston |1421 Shucker Cir., Suite 1116, Mount Pleasant
- The Works combines powerful vinyasa yoga, cardio, mediations, plyometrics, sculpting, and core. Try a heated class.
Everybody Zen Yoga & Fitness, 1715 Hollydale Ct. Unit D., Johns Island
- This fitness space offers yoga, stretching, barre, and more. The variety of the classes will keep things flexible.
Yoga + wellness
Salt Spa & Yoga, 483 King St., Charleston
- This business is the best of both worlds. The spa focuses on holistic health and immersive wellness, and the yoga studio has various classes open to all levels.
Thrive Wellness & Yoga, 1941 Clements Ferry Rd., Charleston
- Thrive Wellness & Yoga is a one-stop shop offering chiropractic care, functional medicine, massage therapy, and yoga classes. Pro tip: The first yoga class is free for new clients only.
Healing Hara Massage & Wellness, 209 Stallsville Loop, Summerville
- This space offers various yoga classes, a sauna, and massage therapy. We’ll sign up for the sauna, please.
Flow State Wellness Studio, 60 Calhoun St., Charleston
- This downtown spot is for yoga, offering various classes + your wellness needs.
Did we miss your favorite local studio? Let us know, and we may add it to the list.