Recently we received some feedback about how some of our readers are into antiquing and were curious about some spots around town. No new stuff here — we’ve rounded up some vintage finds in and around Charleston where old things can find a new home.
Terrace Oaks Antique Mall, 2037 Maybank Hwy. | Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- This is Charleston’s first antique mall and is located about ten minutes from downtown. The mall has 60 dealers with 90 booths, and there is something for everyone.
Architectural Antiques & Design, 1011 St. Andrews Blvd. A | Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Looking for unique doors, windows, mantles, or columns? Located in West Ashley, this vintage architectural paradise is a “4000 sqft warehouse of possibilities” with an acre of antique iron, building salvage + cast iron for your garden.
Patina Market, 1929 Maybank Hwy. | Open Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Over 40 vendors encompass this antique mall with various collections + multiple local artisans. Find your next piece in this eclectic mix.
David Skinner Antiques, 19 Warren St. | Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- For nearly 30 years, this shop has curated a selection of period lighting and Caribbean, American + European furniture.
The Station Park Circle, 4610 Spruill Ave., Suite 103, North Charleston | Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- A favorite in North Charleston’s Park Circle neighborhood, this vintage marketplace is home to 60 local pickers, makers + artists.
Warehouse 61, 1015 St. Andrews Blvd. | Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- This warehouse has a mixture of hand-curated vintage pieces, antiques, and home accessories. Pro tip: This business offers local pickup.
George C Birlant & Co., 191 King St. | Open Monday-Saturday, 10:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- This shop has been in the antique business since 1922. The team takes regular buying trips to England + acquires its items locally, making this an excellent choice for 18th and 19th-century English antique furniture, silver, China, crystals + brass.
Wynsum Antiques & Interiors, 648 King St. | Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- This shop has various curated antiques, interiors, garden materials, and fine art selections.