Spring is in the air, Charleston. Looking for ways to enjoy the longer days and warmer weather? Enter: Mount Pleasant Towne Centre’s spring event lineup:
- SWEAT Yoga Series with Athleta | Every Wednesday in April | 6 p.m. | Under The Oaks | Free | Find your zen during these outdoor yoga classes.
- Live Under The Oaks | Every Thursday in April + May | 6 p.m. | Under The Oaks | Free | Grab a chair or blanket and head to this outdoor concert series featuring a food truck for nibbles, beer and wine for purchase, and more.
- Paws on The Patio | April 13 + May 11 | 6-8 p.m. | Burtons Grill & Bar | $30 | Bring your furry friend to this yappy hour benefiting the Charleston Animal Society — guests receive two drink tickets, plus a buffet of the restaurant’s best appetizers.
- Lights & Love | April 22 | 1-3 p.m. | The Oaks | A special event for families with children on the spectrum. Enjoy an afternoon of live entertainment, arts and crafts, food, and more.
- Play Dayz | Every first Tuesday of the month starting May 2 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | The Oaks | Free | Kids 10 and younger (accompanied by an adult) can enjoy exciting and engaging activities.*