If you’re like us — whether you’re in the market for a new home or not — you’ll take any excuse to look at real estate in Charleston and our surrounding areas.
Here are six stunning homes to take a look at (and swoon over):
- King Street condo with a parking space in a gated lot | Listing Agent: Lisa Patterson, Daniel Ravenel Sotheby’s International Realty
- Marsh-front home on James Island overlooking Schooner Creek | Listing Agent: Stacy Smith, Smith Spencer Real Estate
- Circa-1880 restored classic Charleston home in historic downtown | Listing Agent: Robertson Allen, The Cassina Group
- Stunning modernist home on 1+ acres of land in Kiawah Island’s Ocean Park | Kiawah Island Real Estate
- Historic Italianate style home South of Broad | Listing Agent: Lyles Greer, William Means Real Estate
- Lowcountry gem in Daniel Island Park with panoramic views + elevator | Listing Agent: Rick Adams, Daniel Island Real Estate
You just won $5 million. Which house are you moving into?
- King Street condo
- Marsh-front home on James Island
- Circa-1880 restored home
- Stunning modernist home
- Historic home South of Broad
- Lowcountry gem in Daniel Island Park