Hey, it’s Tatum. I thought I’d share a few of my favorite stories as I officially wrap up my time at CHStoday.
- Downtown’s guinea fowl: A Lowcountry love story | Have you seen those speckled birds strutting around South of Broad?
- History of the old Cooper River bridges | Step back in time and read up on these local landmarks.
- Great Escapes: Our Guide to Wrightsville Beach, NC | Learn more about my hometown and why you should visit.
- Why porches are slanted in Charleston | Have you noticed this around town?
- Meet 14 Instagram-famous dogs in Charleston | Take a look at these adorable dogfluencers in the Holy City.
Thank you for tuning in the last two years, Charleston. I’ve loved sharing these stories with you and will miss you all.