Attention all home improvement + interior design fans. 📣
HGTV recently announced that the Charleston/Summerville area will be the setting for season three of hit show Rock the Block (hosted by Ty Pennington), returning to HGTV and Discovery+ on Mon., Feb. 28, at 9 p.m.
Meet this season’s competitors:
- Pacific Northwest twins + real estate bosses Leslie Davis and Lyndsay Lamb (Unsellable Houses)
- Arkansas home renovation experts Dave + Jenny Marrs (Fixer to Fabulous)
- Detroit-based designer-builders Keith Bynum + Evan Thomas (Bargain Block)
- Atlanta’s veteran real estate broker Egypt Sherrod + her builder husband Mike Jackson (Married to Real Estate)
Each team will have six weeks + a budget of $225,000 to renovate identical properties in Summerville’s Nexton development into the ultimate oasis that reflects their vision and real estate expertise.
Pro tip: Stay tuned to Nexton’s Facebook page for details on online + in-person watch parties and home tours. Watch each week to win prizes from Nexton including swag and gift cards.
Meet the judges:
A panel of familiar faces will rotate judging the competitors’ spaces. Keep an eye out for:
- Jonathan Knight (Farmhouse Fixer) who will be joined by his brother, Jordan, to determine which competitors created the ideal kitchen for a potential buyer.
- Builder and designer Jasmine Roth (Help! I Wrecked My House) who will judge the living room + foyer transformations.
- Designer and home renovation expert Alison Victoria (Windy City Rehab), who will join real estate broker Page Turner (Fix My Flip) to judge the main bedroom suites.
- Popular mother-daughter duo Mina Starsiak Hawk and Karen E Laine (Good Bones), who will evaluate the exterior spaces.
- Designing-dad duo and former Rock the Block contestants Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent, who will evaluate the finished rooms over the garage + bonus spaces.
- Reigning Rock the Block champions Brian + Mika Kleinschmidt (100 Day Dream Home) and Property Brother Drew Scott, who will complete a final home walk-through and announce the winning team.
Homes in the Midtown neighborhood of the Nexton development were built by local builder Hunter Quinn Homes and will be available for sale after the series airs.
Rock the Block airs every Monday through Apr. 4 on HGTV and Discovery+.*