Table of Contents
Throw on some jorts and flip flops, Charleston. It’s nice outside. ☀️
For those who want to get some vitamin D during the workday, here are a few WiFi-included, sunny spots to bring your laptop.
For that caffeine fix ☕
- Vintage Coffee Cafe, 219 Simmons St., Mt. Pleasant | Open daily, 7 a.m.-3 p.m. | As seen on our list of 14 outdoors patios in Charleston, this coffee shop has lots of outdoor seating to soak up the sun, paired nicely with a breakfast sandwich + local coffee.
- Second State Coffee, 70.5 Beaufain St. | Open daily, hours vary | Grab a friend, a piece of quiche — trust us — and a seat outside. People watching is a bonus.
Room to roam 🏖️
- Kudu Coffee and Craft Beer, 4 Vanderhorst St. | Open daily, 7 a.m.-8 p.m. | Serving both locally-roasted coffee + more than 20 beers on tap to enjoy in a spacious outdoor courtyard, Kudu is your one-stop-shop for a productive workday. BYO hotspot.
- Hampton Park, 30 Mary Murray Dr. | Bring a blanket + enjoy free wifi at this neighborhood park.
Practical amenities 🖨️
- The Wonderer, 1705 Meeting Street Rd. | Open daily, hours vary | Apply to become a member at this mixed-use campus offering all things social, work, and wellness — including co-working lounges, a cafe, and a rooftop bar. Did we mention they have a pool?
- Venture X, 4900 O’Hear Ave., Ste. 100 + 200, North Charleston | Open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Become a member + enjoy coworking and flexible workspace opportunities with locations all over the country, in case you get the travel bug.