Ready, set, relax. Looking for a peaceful staycation? Enter: Kiawah River’s Bungalows. Some call this tranquil coastal community home, but it also has beautiful bungalows that are now available for short-term rental.
Details on the digs:
Nestled along a quiet creek, the community offers a variety of bungalow options ideal for an intimate retreat, like a romantic getaway, solo staycation, or whatever your heart desires.
Each bungalow features:
- A small kitchenette with a Keurig style coffee maker and cooktop
- A walk-in shower with tub
- An outdoor shower
- A scenic porch perfect for taking in coastal views
Peep these options:
- The Eagles Nest |1 BD, 1 BA | 2 guests, 1 pet
- The Oystercatcher |1 BD, 1 BA | 2 guests, no pets
- The Sanderling | |1 BD, 1 BA | 2 guests, no pets
- And more — go on, browse away.
What to do:
This award-winning community blends the natural splendor of the sea island with resort-style amenities to create an idyllic waterfront oasis.
Discover adventures just outside your doorstep, like:
- Spending the day angling with multiple fishing spots to choose from
- Exploring the pristine Kiawah River and inland waterways
- Relaxing riverside at the Spring House (which offers a fitness center, pools, jacuzzi hot tub, and sauna)
- Experiencing the unique, can’t-miss Kiawah River Farm and Goatery
- Embarking on exhilarating journeys meandering through forests and along the waterfront (think: 20 miles of picturesque trails)
What would be your ideal Kiawah River getaway? Pick your perfect trip.