We asked readers for their tips and tricks to living in the Holy City. Here are some of our favorite responses:
- “Sunglasses, sunscreen and bug spray should be with you always.” -Linda T.
- “Going to Folly Beach? Go early, leave mid-day to avoid long traffic delays!” -Billy O.
- “Bring cold drinks into stores and appointments with you; they warm up in the car.” -Traci E.
- “Friends with boats!!!” -Emily H.
- “Fold your side view mirrors in if you would like to keep them.” -Harold C.
- “When walking downtown keep your eyes on the sidewalk so you don’t trip.” -Michelle B.
- “Always have your beach bag and suit in the car.” -Wendy K.
- “Always carry a long sleeve shirt or light jacket in your car in the summer.” -Sherm6327
- “If going out to dinner, get reservations weeks ahead. No exceptions.” -Paul J.
- “Be a tourist in your own town at least twice a year.” -Shayla M.
Want more life hacks? Read part one.