Last month, we invited you to participate in a game of “Would You Rather,” Charleston-style. Thanks to everyone who played — here’s how the numbers shook out.
1. Though you couldn’t go wrong with either, 57% said they’d prefer to have unlimited Co-Op frosé (sorry, Home Team tots.)
2. 76% shared they’d rather start their weekend on Sullivan’s, instead of at the Charleston Farmers Market.
3. When it came to Darius Rucker vs. “Southern Charm,” 85% preferred to hang with the singer-songwriter.
4. As for ping pong vs. Charleston Nasty Biscuits, the latter took it away in true Southern fashion with a 76% majority.
5. The hype is real: 59% of readers said they’d prefer to star in an episode of “Outer Banks” vs. an appearance in “The Righteous Gemstones.”
6. Skyline views surpassed live music with a 70% majority.
7. Finally, 64% of you said you’d prefer a beachfront cottage over a historic home.