If you’re looking to (pumpkin) spice up the season, here are six events from Mount Pleasant Towne Centre (MPTC) to add to your calendar this month:
- Fall SWEAT Series: Every Wednesday at 6 p.m. through Oct. 26, Charlestonians can enjoy free workout classes sponsored by Athleta. (Bonus: Attendees will receive a special gift from MPTC and 20% off Athleta purchases.)
- Live Under The Oaks: Enjoy outdoor concerts every Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. during the month of October. Wine + dine from one of the nearby restaurants or enjoy bites from a featured, onsite food-truck.
- Pink Promenade Catwalk + Cocktails: Mark your calendars for Sat., Oct. 8, 11 a.m. -1 p.m. for MPTC’s fourth annual fundraiser in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Tickets ($35) are required and proceeds support the Roper St. Francis Foundation Breast Cancer Program.
- Play Dayz Kids Club: Bring the little ones in your life to enjoy bubble therapy, pedal powered Spin art + more (think: fall festival with snacks) Thurs., Oct. 4 from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Paws on The Patio: On Thurs., Oct. 13, reserve a ticket + seat at Burtons Grill & Bar and bring your-four legged friend to benefit Charleston Animal Society.
- Fall Festival: Support the Charleston Animal Society on Oct. 29, 12-3 p.m.*