Summertime, and the sippin’ is easy. It’s July, which means Drink Up Week is right around the corner. From July 25-31, 2022, we’re celebrating the best drinks around town + partnering with local companies to give you special deals. It’s definitely a glass half-full kind of situation.
Thirsty to know where to go? We’ll release the full list of collabs ahead of Drink Up Week, but for now, here are three spots we’re headed to during Drink Up Week.
- Bevi Bene Brewing Co. to enjoy a house lager + some hard kombucha.
- Vintage Coffee Cafe for an iced chai latte paired with the best lox toast.
- Sèchey to grab a four-pack of alcohol-free sparkling rosé.
We’ll also be pouring into the Charleston beverage scene with cheers-worthy newsletter content (we know you already subscribe, but if you don’t — here you go). Get ready for:
- A happy hour guide
- An in-depth look into the Summerville sweet tea trail through a Q+A
- Local ingredients to make your own at home cocktails + mocktails
- A history feature on Blind Tiger Pub
We like to think this is a two-way street. That’s why we want you to help us celebrate. If you own, run, or work for a place with great drinks, get things shaking by emailing us. You can even choose your destiny with any or all of these ideas, and we’ll send readers your way.
- Create a cocktail
- Name a latte
- Release a special
- Host a Drink Up Week night at your establishment
Last call. We want to hear from you — as a consumer. What’s your go-to beverage? Which drink is best buds with your credit card? You can help inform our writing (and maybe another deal or two) by taking this survey. Choose up to three of these 10 categories:
- Smoothies + Juices
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #DrinkUpWeek on social media, and tag @CHStoday for a chance to get featured. We can’t wait to see what you’re slurpin’.