The Kiawah River community just celebrated the opening of its flagship residential amenity: the Spring House.
The community’s new gathering place features:
- A 9,000 sqft swim + fitness center
- A junior Olympic-sized family pool
- An adult pool
- A hot tub
- An outdoor fireplace complete with lounge seating (hello, summer nights)
- A lower deck that overlooks the Kiawah River
- A full-service kitchen + shaded bar
- Pool-side dining
- A number of health, fitness + recreation programming options
To celebrate, residents + visitors spent opening day on the Spring House’s Pool Deck, complete with live music from Tim Mathias, games and refreshments from The Marker cabana bar and enjoyed cocktails + hors d’oeuvres in the evening while listening to Green Levels.
Explore the inside of Spring House + learn more about Kiawah River’s incredible amenities below.
Charleston-based Beau Clowney Architects, a member of Kiawah River’s Architect Guild, designed the Spring House’s second level.
Men’s + women’s locker rooms with saunas and steam rooms make up the second floor, on top of a number of fitness programs for individual and group activities.
Kiawah River residents also have access to:
- A dedicated weight room
- Top-of-the-line cardio equipment
- A group training studio
- An area for boutique fitness classes + plenty of multipurpose space
The interiors of the Spring House were imagined by Charleston-based design firm Jenny Keenan Design.
A palette of warm neutrals + pops of color (inspired by the Kiawah River landscape) complete with natural materials like teak, bamboo and raffia brought the space together.
The Spring House is the first amenity to open in Kiawah River. It will be joined by additional amenities like:
- Kiawah River Farm + shared agriculture program
- Riverfront Inn with event and meeting spaces
- River view restaurant
- Environmental learning center
Thinking about calling the Kiawah River community home? Learn more about real estate offerings or take a tour. Ⓟ